Contacting the Home Office

The Independent Chief Inspector does not investigate individual cases although this does not prevent him from considering or drawing conclusions about an individual case for the purpose of, or in the context of, considering a general issue.

If your communication deals with any of the issues outlined below, please contact contact the Home Office directly.

Individual cases (including visa applications)

  • Maintain correspondence with any existing contacts you have within the Home Office or go to the Contact or Making a complaint pages on the Home Office’s website.

Home Office data or statistics

Reporting abuse of the UK immigration or customs system

Correspondence for the Home Office

To correspond with the Home Office (for example to request the return of documents) use the email addresses and other methods of contact found on the contact page of the Home Office website.

Other useful links:

UK Visas and Immigration
Border Force
Home Office

Share this:Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someone