- The IAGCI normally meets three times per year, and dates of meetings are published at the beginning of the calendar year;
- IAGCI meetings normally take place within four weeks of Refugee and Asylum Forum meetings;
- The IAGCI may meet additionally in response to a request by the Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration, for example to consider COI material for countries proposed for designation for the NSA list or to support other inspections by the Independent Chief Inspector;
- The agenda for meetings is determined by the IAGCI Chair, in consultation with the Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration;
- Logistical support for meetings is provided by the Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration in consultation with the IAGCI Chair, including preparing and dispatching the agenda and background documents for meetings, venue logistics, processing of travel claims by IAGCI members, and production of meeting minutes for approval by the IAGCI Chair;
- Approved minutes of IAGCI meetings are posted here.